As a photographer, my goal is to capture those special moments of your family, as they are right now. I also want to inspire you to create family memories of your own, especially in this modern age where it seems like everyone has a phone or tablet in their hands. Family game time is a great way for you to connect and make memories without devices or screens. Please use this blog as your personal resource to find the best games for your family!
This is an exciting memory game for 2-4 players from 4-99 years. Playing time is approximately 10 minutes. Contents include: 20 cardboard tiles in four different barn colors, 1 die, 1 sheet of stickers and 1 set of instructions.
HOW TO PLAY
- Nighttime is quickly approaching and it is time to get the animals tucked into the barn. But the animals keep running away! The player who manages to corral all five of their animals into the barn first wins the game.
- A good memory and some luck with the die will help you in this crazy corralling game. While playing the game players should try to remember where the other players' animals are, as this becomes important during the game!
- Did you roll an animal that is face-up in front of you? Did you roll an animal that is already in the barn? Did you roll the barn symbol? Crazy Corral rules dictate what to do!
I've found the best way to learn how to play any game is to watch a video tutorial on Youtube. Here's the link for the quick tutorial for Crazy Corral: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5LY-Qrrrc0.
All ages like this game in our house. It's very easy to learn and play, and some 3 year olds might be able to understand it. Our 2 year old loves playing with the pieces on his own. We played this with teenagers recently and they willingly played it again later on their own! It's a relatively fast game that is competitive but still fun. The quality components feature simple pieces with cute artwork and a small, travel sized box. Its size and durable box make it easy to carry it in a purse or bag for quick entertainment on the road.
WHERE TO BUY
It looks like Amazon ($9.99) is the best place to buy it as HABA doesn't currently have it on their website. If you really like Crazy Corral, I recommend buying your copy as soon as possible as it looks like it might be unavailable soon.
- CHEAP: $10 for a high quality game
- QUICK: playtime is about 10 minutes
- EASY TO LEARN: good for kids, teens and adults
- SIZE: small box for easy traveling
- AVAILABILITY: limited in stock options
Crazy Corral gets a final rating of 5 out of 5 stars for an inexpensive, yet high quality game that is fun and competitive for the whole family.
WANT MORE REVIEWS?
Check out the links below for more helpful game and product reviews!